Meet the nationally renowned authority on dental office lease negotiations.
George Vaill is an expert who negotiates the Letter-of-Intent elements of office leases for dentists, doctors and veterinarians throughout North America.
- He has personally negotiated more than 2,000 leases in over 44 years.
- He negotiated leases on the landlord’s side of the table for more than 15 years.
- He has specialized in dental, medical and veterinary lease negotiations for more than 28 years.
- He developed the acclaimed “Learn ‘N Earn” series of commercial real estate seminars and has taught commercial real estate courses for landlords and brokers at the Boston University Metropolitan School of Real Estate Studies.
- He’s authored dozens of articles, appearing in such publications as The Profitable Dentist, New Dentist, Strategies For Success and Dentistry Today, lectured extensively on the topic of leases, consulted to the federal government on commercial real estate issues and has served as an expert witness in commercial real estate litigation matters.
- He’s had honorable membership in The Academy of Dental Management Consultants, the National Association of Corporate Real Estate Executives (NACORE), the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), The Boston Society of Architects (BSA), and the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID).