Before your start searching for space, you must first establish your location, site and space criteria. And in order to do that, you must ask – and answer – numerous questions. And unfortunately, there really isn’t just one correct answer. Since each circumstance is unique, the “right” answer depends upon your capabilities, your long term plans, your needs and goals. I can help you find the answers that are right for you before you waste valuable chair time driving around looking for space.
Among many others, here are just a few of the questions asked of me every day.
- What kind of a property is best?
- How do I find space?
- What are the most important things to look for in a location?
- How long a lease do I want?
- What kinds of concessions can I expect to get in the negotiation?
- What should I ask for in the negotiations?
- Are leases really negotiable?
- Why do I need a professional negotiator?
- If you help me, do I still need a lawyer?
Call me toll free today for the answers you need to get your search started on the “right” foot. There is never a charge to talk on the phone, I’ll not pressure you and I’ll never contact you unsolicited.