What's the Answer?
Before your start searching for space, you
must first establish your location, site and space criteria.
And in order to do that, you must ask - and answer -
numerous questions. And unfortunately, there really isn't
just one correct answer. Since each circumstance is unique,
the "right" answer depends upon your capabilities, your
long term plans,
your needs and goals. I can help you find the answers that
are right for you before you waste valuable chair
time driving around looking for space.
Among many others, here are just a few of
the questions asked of me every day.
- What kind of a property is best?
- How do I find space?
- What are the most important things to
look for in a location?
- How long a lease do I want?
- What kinds of concessions can I expect
to get in the negotiation?
- What should I ask for in the
- Are leases really negotiable?
- Why do I need a professional
- If you help me, do I still need a
Call me toll free today for the answers
you need to get your search started on the "right" foot.
There is never a charge to talk on the phone, I'll not
pressure you and I'll never contact you unsolicited.